Dear friends, fellow pioneers and warriors in the realm of machine identity management and cybersecurity. I am absolutely thrilled to invite you all to our annual Machine Identity Management Summit in person, September 18-19, 2023 in Las Vegas.
Having brought our community in virtual summits past couple of years, the Venafi team cannot hold the excitement in getting everyone together in person—sort of a reunion. This year the Summit will be a truly spectacular event, uniting future-focused peers, practitioners and industry influencers to explore groundbreaking security trends in modern machine identity management, zero trust, AI, cloud native and more.
Fantastic overall experience
Based on the feedback from past attendees, you won’t want to miss a second of this unforgettable content, connections and learnings. Here is a sampling of past attendee endorsements:
- “So much wisdom is being shared.”
- “Great sessions throughout!”
- “Amazing content”
- “Short and focused presentations that provided actionable content.”
- “Very worthwhile time investment. Appreciate all of the content.”
And add to that, this year it is also the location: The Illuminarium. If you have not yet experienced this venue, allow me to attempt to capture its essence. Imagine stepping into an environment where your senses are enveloped by wall-to-wall sights and sounds that set the stage for innovation and disruption. This immersive, state-of-the-art venue puts attendees at the heart of the action, encapsulating our vision of delivering unstoppable innovation. And of course, it is also Viva Las Vegas!
Top shelf speakers
As in past years, the Machine Identity Management Summit 2023 is the place where industry luminaries will gather to discuss the future of machine identities in today’s modern, cloud native world. Past summit audiences have basked in the wisdom of forward thinkers, such as:
- Tim Callahan, CISO, Aflac
- Raj Badhwar, Field CISO at Oracle
- Armon Daggar, Cofounder and CTO, HashiCorp
- Troy Hunt, Founder of "Have I Been Pwned"
- TK Keanini, CTO Security Business Group, Cisco Secure
- David Mahdi, Former Research Vice President, Gartner
- Mindy Player, Head of IT Cyber Cloud Security, Lloyd’s Banking Group
- Gregory Crabb, Former CISO, United States Postal Service
- Jimmy Sanders, VP Information Security, Netflix
- Taylor Dolezal, Head of Ecosystem at CNCF
- And dozens more top industry visionaries
And this year’s agenda will be packed with equally amazing talent. The conference itself is designed to give attendees the power to disrupt the future through expert discussions, rare networking opportunities and hands-on technical workshops.
Interested in speaking?
Join our prestigious list of past speakers. We’re looking for speakers to share their vision of the future of machine identity management through real-world case studies, technical how-tos, best practices and panel discussions. To submit a session, please visit https://venafi.wufoo.com/forms/call-for-proposals/. The call for speakers is open through June 23.
Why should you attend?
Now entering its fifth year, Machine Identity Management Summit is the definitive industry event for security and IT professionals looking to not just understand but shape our increasingly machine-driven world, helping them to be fast and secure. Attendees will leave the summit armed with the insights and strategies they need to modernize security in the complex world of Artificial Intelligence and cloud native environments.
Here’s what you can expect to gain:
- AI and security threats and opportunities associated with machine identity management.
- Steps you can take to prepare for a cloud native future where identity is the definitive foundation of security.
- Stellar insights and advice you need to modernize your security at machine speed—even your complex, cloud native environments.
- Strategies for disrupting the future with a next-gen ecosystem of technology leaders.
- Exceptional encounters with innumerable chances to interact with esteemed peers and industry experts.
I look forward to meeting many of you at the Summit and, together, stepping into the future of machine identity management.